9475 Chesapeake Dr
San Diego, CA 92123
Personal Credit Repair & Credit Management Workshop
Personal Credit is the bane of most people’s existence. It is believed that it is needed to buy items for life, like a car or home to everyday necessities like gas or groceries (which you shouldn’t do and we’ll explain why). Using credit can expand your life and your lifestyle. It can help bail you out in an unforeseen situations, however we only seem to pay attention to our credit when we NEED IT.
This workshop helps to understand how to repair and manage your credit.
PERSONAL SIDE CREDIT – What You’ll Learn
- What the Bureaus are NOT telling you!
- Repairing / Enhancing your personal FICO score – steps to success.
- Improve personal FICO score over 760 – A secret to the very best rates
- Keywords to use with creditors
- Strategic ways to raise your credit score
- How to maximize your funding options
- What banks and lenders really look for
- How to position yourself for financial freedom
BUSINESS SIDE CREDIT – What You’ll Learn (if you are starting or want to start a business)
- Starting to Build Business Credit – Important Do’s & Don’ts
- Understanding Dun-Bradstreet & Business Credit Reporting Agencies.
- Understanding your Paydex score.
- How to build business credit while you have bad personal credit.
- How to leverage good personal credit and Business Credit to build a successful real estate investment business.
About our instructor – Eric Counts
Eric Counts is an author, business trainer, and nationally featured speaker. his extensive knowledge of credit and credit repair have gained him audiences with the likes of Wells Fargo, Regions Bank, and Century 21 branches across the country. Eric has served as expert witness to lawmakers in matters of credit and debt collection, and due to his extensive knowledge of the laws governing the credit industry, Eric is considered a valuable resource by many business professionals nationwide! He is also the founder of CreditNerds.com – a company that specializes in credit repair.
And what you NEED to know about your credit score and how to maintain it. It’s not what you think. We are bringing a Credit Expert to help our team of Entrepreneurs & Real Estate Investors build their personal and business credit.
HOW TO CLAIM YOUR TICKET to this WorkShop
First of all, this event is $50.00, other credit repair workshops for half the time can run as high as $497 and won’t cover a 1/4 of what we will cover here. We Have LIMITED SPACE for our Venue and this is where you will get PERSONAL ATTENTION. I have a huge desire to HELP people FIX their situation, I’ve been there, I know the issues of what poor credit can hinder in your life, especially in stressful or emergency situations. SO IF YOU CALL ME 619-993-5035, tell me your situation and swear you will show up, I will PAY for your ticket.
Latest posts by William Burdine (see all)
- Attitude of Gratitude! What are you grateful for? - 2016/11/21
- New Classes For Renatus! - 2016/10/23
- Nathan Tabor – Multi-Family Fix & Flip - 2016/10/23
- Becoming a better man, no tomorrow, steps for today - 2016/07/23
- Garrett Gunderson – CrusH it 2016-05-22 - 2016/05/23