At 24 years of age Kristina was laid off of her teaching job & Justin was trying to make ends meet with his band teacher’s wages. With Justin enrolled in a Masters program, they were quickly losing the dream of ever getting out of debt. In 2006 they decided to enroll in the Real Estate Education and today enjoy a much different lifestyle having traveled to Paris, Israel, Egypt, and Turkey since. Now at 28 these two ex-teachers concentrate on Bulk Foreclosures. They have amassed 25 rental properties. They own a property management company that handles over 100 properties & are involved in numerous projects including fix & flips, multi-family, as well as private funding. They attribute their success to the Education, Community, Desire, and Action.
Latest posts by William Burdine (see all)
- Attitude of Gratitude! What are you grateful for? - 2016/11/21
- New Classes For Renatus! - 2016/10/23
- Nathan Tabor – Multi-Family Fix & Flip - 2016/10/23
- Becoming a better man, no tomorrow, steps for today - 2016/07/23
- Garrett Gunderson – CrusH it 2016-05-22 - 2016/05/23