Renatus is proud to induct Mr. J. Massey into the “Student-Turned-Instructor” Hall of Fame. J. Massey recently received approval from Renatus to become the company’s newest instructor following in the footsteps of short sale educator Brian Sump, and self-directed retirement instructor Jim Allfrey, as past students of the college to become instructors.
The announcement was made at the National Conference in Utah.
With that promotion comes 3 new classes:
1. Real Estate Sales Success
2. Financial Strategies for Successful Investing
3. Defining Your Investment
Who is J. Massey
He is a local investor that started his education process only using the Renatus Platform, WHILE loosing his home to a foreclosure at the height of the market. A former financial planner, J. has completed over 250 transactions in the last 36 months. He has successfully closed deals in TN, MI, IL, IN, AL, GA, FL and CA. J. has been married for seven years and has four amazing kids..
Latest posts by William Burdine (see all)
- Attitude of Gratitude! What are you grateful for? - 2016/11/21
- New Classes For Renatus! - 2016/10/23
- Nathan Tabor – Multi-Family Fix & Flip - 2016/10/23
- Becoming a better man, no tomorrow, steps for today - 2016/07/23
- Garrett Gunderson – CrusH it 2016-05-22 - 2016/05/23