After 16 years as a diesel mechanic and only six months into his real estate investing career, Brian Sump told his employer “It’s costing me too much money to keep working for you!” He believes it would have taken him 11 years as a mechanic to earn what he did in 2007 alone. Through his education with Renatus, in only 9 short months, Brian was able to pay off all his debt, including the mortgage to his family’s home.
To date, Brian has done over 300 real estate deals and never lost money on a single transaction! With hundreds of successful real estate transactions under his belt, including subject-tos, rehabs, wholesales, and short sales, he has worked his way into the private money lending arena, where his money works for him!
As an instructor for Renatus, Brian continues to pay-it-forward by sharing his knowledge and expertise with as many Renatus students as he can.
Latest posts by William Burdine (see all)
- 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos - 2018/01/30
- Attitude of Gratitude! What are you grateful for? - 2016/11/21
- New Classes For Renatus! - 2016/10/23
- Nathan Tabor – Multi-Family Fix & Flip - 2016/10/23
- Becoming a better man, no tomorrow, steps for today - 2016/07/23