How do you make friends?
Every day I try to find something inspiring, something that creates emotion in my life…
A feeling so strong that I might laugh or cry. I do my best to stay away from hate and jealousy….it happens and I know it is old programming. I am working every day to walk away or turn around the situation of those in my environment who are discussing or demonstrating.
My goal becomes make them laugh, create a bond, leave an impression or have a learning experience from them.
The Video below, in my opinion, is what I seek to accomplish as often as I can.
I’d like to thanks the friends at https://www.youtube.com/user/soulpancake for providing the Video Content
Would you meet a stranger in a public setting like this to make a friend?
If so share your answers from the video clip.
Have you ever been in a ball pit and made a friend?
Share 3 things on your bucket list.
When was the first time you were in love?
Who inspires you?
Tell us about an experience that changed your life?
Latest posts by William Burdine (see all)
- 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos - 2018/01/30
- Attitude of Gratitude! What are you grateful for? - 2016/11/21
- New Classes For Renatus! - 2016/10/23
- Nathan Tabor – Multi-Family Fix & Flip - 2016/10/23
- Becoming a better man, no tomorrow, steps for today - 2016/07/23