- LEARNING OUTCOMES – Understand the value of time in a fix and flip strategy. Distinguish the ideal target property for a fix and flip. Identify the steps to achieving a successful fix and flip. Decide which tasks to undertake when doing a fix and flip.
- MAJOR TOPICS – Learn the purpose and “’how-to” process of fixing and flipping properties for a profit. Understand the advantages and disadvantages of various financing and marketing strategies. Review the acquisition, repair, escrow, and marketing processes.
- LEARNING OUTCOMES – Understand how to leverage resources involved in rehabbing. Identify the priorities, procedures, and techniques of successful rehabs. Learn to manage contractors effectively. Identify the benefits and pitfalls of rehabs.
- MAJOR TOPICS – How to find the deals and conduct repair and cost analysis. What to do once the offer is accepted. Money makers that sizzle. The stages of a rehab. How to train your contractor.
The following two tabs change content below.
William Burdine is a Relationship Marketer in person and cyberspace and a Real Estate Investor providing solutions for Internet Marketing Training & Real Estate Investor education as well as Website Consultations. Did you find the content in this post Helpful? IF you did, Please Share it with the Social Icons and LEAVE your Comments Below. – Thank You.
Latest posts by William Burdine (see all)
- Attitude of Gratitude! What are you grateful for? - 2016/11/21
- New Classes For Renatus! - 2016/10/23
- Nathan Tabor – Multi-Family Fix & Flip - 2016/10/23
- Becoming a better man, no tomorrow, steps for today - 2016/07/23
- Garrett Gunderson – CrusH it 2016-05-22 - 2016/05/23