- LEARNING OUTCOMES – Creatively investing in distressed properties where the Lender agrees to accept a discount on what is owed to allow the sale of the property prior to a foreclosure auction. Understand the process of a short sale. Understand the role of each party in a short sale transaction. Evaluate short sale deals and determine how much to offer. Understand why and how to influence the Broker’s Price Opinion. Examine the documents used in a short sale transaction. Discuss how to communicate effectively and work with the seller. Learn how to deal with banks, liens, judgments, and other title issues..
- MAJOR TOPICS – Learn the components that can create significant profits when purchasing pre-foreclosure properties by discounting existing mortgages. Understand the foreclosure process, how to find and market to leads, and how to evaluate a deal. Examine the seller’s, bank’s, and investor’s position. Learn how to approach title issues and how to compile a short sale package.
The following two tabs change content below.
William Burdine is a Relationship Marketer in person and cyberspace and a Real Estate Investor providing solutions for Internet Marketing Training & Real Estate Investor education as well as Website Consultations. Did you find the content in this post Helpful? IF you did, Please Share it with the Social Icons and LEAVE your Comments Below. – Thank You.
Latest posts by William Burdine (see all)
- 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos - 2018/01/30
- Attitude of Gratitude! What are you grateful for? - 2016/11/21
- New Classes For Renatus! - 2016/10/23
- Nathan Tabor – Multi-Family Fix & Flip - 2016/10/23
- Becoming a better man, no tomorrow, steps for today - 2016/07/23