Real Estate Investing Education TEST RUN
See the Difference in Real Estate Investing Education with Renatus this week (October 24-28, 2016) during our LIVE CLASS BROADCAST.
There are many real estate investing education companies out there, but they only work…… if you work.
Some premium, $30,000 and some Free-ish models based on website membership or club meet up, where they will offer you the occasional $197 to $497 to even a $1497 class at least once a month.
What do they both have in common?
They both are based on
- 800 #’s
- Too few hours of real training, mentoring or coaching
- Upscale cost for coaching programs
- but most importantly…. only focus on one or two strategies and NOT on building a business as a Real Estate Investor or more importantly, protecting what you have invested in correctly.
Is Renatus expensive, the answer is depends. My question is why have people from other real estate education investing companies that spent $30,000+ come to Renatus and find the
$2,000 entry level….that is for TWO people MORE valuable.
- Renatus classes are updated with the latest information
- Renatus classes teaches how to look at real estate investing as a business and protect it for generational wealth for your family
That’s a lot of value for $2,000. The best classes of the 11 beginning essentials course are ‘Credit Management’, teaching you how to control your credit and ‘Mortgage Acceleration’, teaching you how to pay off your existing home loan in as little as 5 years without paying any more than you currently are… you just learn how to use the banks existing loan more efficiently.
BUT THIS WEEK and THIS WEEK ONLY, NEW CLASSES are being recorded and we have the opportunity to watch them LIVE. Come sit with me for an hour or two and KICK the tires of the Renatus education. If it’s not the best education you have seen, no harm, no foul… you pick up some tips and kill the curiosity. I am not going to chase you down for a sale because I need one like the guru’s, fact is, you weeded yourself out and that’s good for the Renatus Community.
But if you do see the value and you have more questions, then you’ll be introduced to our nationwide community. Yes a community of investors all taking the same education from the same practitioner instructors who make money in what they teach.
What do you have to loose?
The Schedule This Week
October 24, 2016 8:30am – 5pm
Multi-Family Fix & Flip with Nathan Tabor
October 25, 2016 8:30am – 5pm
Multi-Family Property Management with Johnny Dessauer
October 26, 2016 8:30am – 5pm
Multi-Family Day 1 with Johnny Dessauer
October 27, 2016 8:30am – 5pm
Multi-Family Day 2 with Johnny Dessauer
October 28, 2016 8:30am – 5pm
Business Credit with Megan Christensen
Nathan Tabor – former chairman of the Forsyth County Republican Party and a former candidate for Congress, is creating a name for himself in Winston-Salem as a developer and renovator of downtrodden properties. Learn More at http://www.williamburdine.com/mentors/nathan-tabor-multi-family-fix-flip/
Johnny Dessauer – Investor, Author, Entrepreneur, John had bought foreclosures, short sales, single-family and multi-family units in deals ranging from a high of $14,000,000 down to $9,000. Sharing his vast experience, he is dedicated to helping others achieve freedom through entrepreneurial spirit. Learn More at http://www.williamburdine.com/mentors/johnny-dessauer-multi-family-investing/
Books from Johnny:
- Real Estate H2O: Quenching Your Thirst in a Parched Economy [http://amzn.to/2emyNsH]
- The Alchemy of Wealth [http://amzn.to/2dAE3aD]
Megan Christensen – Foremost authorities in the U.S. on the subject of business credit. Known as a trainer of trainers when it come to business credit in helping you establish lines of business credit.
Latest posts by William Burdine (see all)
- Attitude of Gratitude! What are you grateful for? - 2016/11/21
- New Classes For Renatus! - 2016/10/23
- Nathan Tabor – Multi-Family Fix & Flip - 2016/10/23
- Becoming a better man, no tomorrow, steps for today - 2016/07/23
- Garrett Gunderson – CrusH it 2016-05-22 - 2016/05/23