How does someone do 700 wholesales in a YEAR???
When Chris Wilson’s company got sold out, he didn’t much care to work for the new owner. After leaving the corporate world, Chris has created a cash machine through wholesaling real estate.
His quick paced learning of wholesaling properties led to him creating a brand new concept of getting it done quicker with less hassle.
“Last year we did over 728 wholesale deals…that was a bit of a slow year for us”
Chris has over 30 years of experience and loves being a practitioner instructor at Renatus. He shares relevant training of what works TODAY in the market and loves sharing the “right way” to get deals done today.
Read More About –> Chris <–
Here is Chris’s story, from his video interview, about where he came from and how he got started with Real Estate Investing.
Latest posts by William Burdine (see all)
- Attitude of Gratitude! What are you grateful for? - 2016/11/21
- New Classes For Renatus! - 2016/10/23
- Nathan Tabor – Multi-Family Fix & Flip - 2016/10/23
- Becoming a better man, no tomorrow, steps for today - 2016/07/23
- Garrett Gunderson – CrusH it 2016-05-22 - 2016/05/23