John “Johnny-D” Dessauer is a Renatus Instructor, entrepreneur, Internet radio show co-host, and author of Real Estate H2O and The Alchemy of Wealth. John is a self-made millionaire, dedicated to helping others achieve financial independence so they, too, can achieve their dreams.
After a highly successful sales career in the environmental industry, John quit his corporate sales position in 2000 to establish his own national environmental company, ICON Development. Capitalizing on his experience and knowledge in the industry, John grew this company to exceed $5 million in gross revenues in the first 14 months!
At the same time, John became inspired to create passive income and achieve complete, financial freedom and thus, founded Cribs, LLC, a real estate investing and property-management Corporation. Through innovative and creative investing techniques that he developed, John turned this company into a million-dollar business in just over a year. His specialty and expertise includes investing and profiting in multi-family housing units. John has refined the art of forced appreciation. “Investing is all about strategy and designing the appropriate strategy to meet your dreams.”
After developing two multi-million-dollar companies, John embarked on his third successful company, The Dessauer Group – teaching real estate investing as your gateway to life freedoms. Through The Dessauer Group, John has expanded his business to include delivering educational, inspirational, and motivational products and presentations on investing and developing your freedoms. He has presented throughout North America and has shared the stage with such notables as John Childers, world-renowned speaker, trainer and author; Robert Allen, author of Multiple Streams of Income and Nothing Down and co-author of the One Minute Millionaire; Mark Victor Hansen, co-author of the One Minute Millionaire and Chicken Soup for the Soul; and Jack Miller, real estate investor/mogul.
John’s goal is to help people invest in real estate with an outcome that positively changes their lives and brings about their life dreams.
I’m doing this because it’s more than just money. The big payoff for me is time; I can leverage my time a lot more with our real estate company and be able to teach other people to do what I did – to develop both their passive and monthly residual incomes. Once they have this financial freedom, all they will have to decide is what to do with all the time they will have and whether it’s to spend it with a loved one, to develop a new business, to help people who are less fortunate, to travel, etc. The fun comes in when they’re making these decisions.
John has a B.S. in Biology and a B.A. in Business Administration from St. Ambrose University, in Davenport, Iowa.
Whether you listen to him LIVE, at the Renatus College, OR by purchasing many of the home study courses that John offers including Divide & Conquer, Making Millions in Multi-Units, Property Management Strategies, Real Estate Toolbox, and more, he is a wealth of information for newbie real estate investors.
Johnny-D’s Courses answer these questions and many more!
- For someone who still hasn’t gotten their feet wet, what steps do you recommend to get started?
- There are more and more educational programs popping up around real estate investing. How does a newbie investor filter through the clutter and invest in the correct education without spending all their cash?
- Are multi-family units a viable source to creating wealth?
- How do you avoid getting overwhelmed when managing so many “toilets and leaky faucets”?
- As a multi-millionaire, do you enjoy giving back? In what ways do you give back to your community?
Latest posts by William Burdine (see all)
- 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos - 2018/01/30
- Attitude of Gratitude! What are you grateful for? - 2016/11/21
- New Classes For Renatus! - 2016/10/23
- Nathan Tabor – Multi-Family Fix & Flip - 2016/10/23
- Becoming a better man, no tomorrow, steps for today - 2016/07/23