How to disable/uninstall chrome’s new bookmark manager. Get the Old Chrome Bookmark Manager Back
NOTHING is more aggravating than to have an unexpected change to your computer without notification or training. MalWare or Viruses usually cause this faster than anything, followed only by IT Departments that have a small budget then there are the vendors of software.
Most of us are used to Microsoft doing this, that is thinking for us as opposed to listening to what the people have to the IT Professionals who can properly translate it to language Microsoft can understand, but yet still ignores.
Well ADD TO THIS INSENSITIVITY GROUP – GOOGLE CHROME!
On April 15, yip Tax Day – weren’t we stressing enough? Google’s Chrome Browser division rolled out a new bookmark interface that hit the news really quickly as it disrupted people’s lives and their routines of how they use their bookmarks in a profound way.
Remember what your bookmarks used to look like?
Here are the Quick Steps to Fix chrome’s new bookmark manager. Get the Old Chrome Bookmark Manager Back!
Assuming you already have the browser open:
- Open a New Tab in Google Chrome
- In the address bar go to: chrome://flags/#enhanced-bookmarks-experiment
- Using the dropdown menu, switch from ‘default’ to ‘disabled’
- Relaunch Google Chrome when prompted
That’s it; you’re now back to the standard bookmarks. Check by opening the bookmarks manager from Chrome’s settings menu.
STEPS IN GRAPHIC FORM!
STEP 1 Open a New Tab in Google Chrome in the address bar go to: chrome://flags/#enhanced-bookmarks-experiment
STEP 2 Using the dropdown menu, switch from ‘default’ to ‘disabled’
STEP 3 RELAUNCH CHROME
NOW IF YOU FOLLOWED THE STEPS, your bookmarking experience in Chrome is now pleasurable again.
If you enjoyed this, please share it with others.
Latest posts by William Burdine (see all)
- Attitude of Gratitude! What are you grateful for? - 2016/11/21
- New Classes For Renatus! - 2016/10/23
- Nathan Tabor – Multi-Family Fix & Flip - 2016/10/23
- Becoming a better man, no tomorrow, steps for today - 2016/07/23
- Garrett Gunderson – CrusH it 2016-05-22 - 2016/05/23