- LEARNING OUTCOMES – Understand the buy and hold investment strategy and its benefits. Differentiate available funding options. Identify cash flow variables and obstacles. Understand when a purchase contract is necessary. Differentiate property ownership in a Mortgage State vs. a Deed of Trust State. Learn what title insurance does and doesn’t protect. Review the HUD-1 form and identify and calculate closing costs.
- MAJOR TOPICS – Buy and hold strategy basics from property purchase through property disposition. Financing options and resources. The closing. Buying considerations. Understanding a settlement statement.
The following two tabs change content below.
William Burdine is a Relationship Marketer in person and cyberspace and a Real Estate Investor providing solutions for Internet Marketing Training & Real Estate Investor education as well as Website Consultations. Did you find the content in this post Helpful? IF you did, Please Share it with the Social Icons and LEAVE your Comments Below. – Thank You.
Latest posts by William Burdine (see all)
- 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos - 2018/01/30
- Attitude of Gratitude! What are you grateful for? - 2016/11/21
- New Classes For Renatus! - 2016/10/23
- Nathan Tabor – Multi-Family Fix & Flip - 2016/10/23
- Becoming a better man, no tomorrow, steps for today - 2016/07/23